- Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class A with tanker/hazmat endorsement.
- 2 years of verifiable driving experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid DOT Medical Certificate.
Ability to obtain or hold TWIC Certification
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for loading, transportation, and delivery of finished products from Peachtree City to various locations and processing plants.
- Uses proper equipment and follows established operating procedures to safely and efficiently perform all duties needed to effectively service the customer.
- Completes all paperwork according to company policies including but not limited to: daily vehicle inspections and maintenance, manifests, and driver logs.
- Reports all accidents, spills, and injuries according to the Company Emergency Response Procedures.
- Provide outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with employees and customers.
- Consistently evaluate work and determine if further steps are needed to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Wears Company supplied uniforms; maintains neat, clean appearance at all times.
- Conforms to company attendance and safety policies and follows company procedures.
- Flush lines, hoses, and transport trailers to prevent contamination of finished products.
- Fill buckets, totes, and drums to fulfill customer orders as necessary
- Unload bulk raw material into proper storage tanks.
- Maintain blending tanks, piping, and pumps in a reasonable manner. Including but not limited to painting, numbering, cleaning, and light maintenance.
- Work continuously outside in all weather conditions.
- Be a valued contributor to the development of the blending process, procedures, and business growth.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Capable of operating company equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Become familiar with and comply with each customer’s specific loading and off-loading procedures.
- Able to read written instructions, complete required paperwork and perform basic math calculations using a ruler and/or other measuring devices.
- Understands and is capable of completing DOT-mandated logbook procedures in an accurate manner.
- Must be familiar with all company policies and procedures regarding safety and operations.
- Must have a working knowledge of all applicable rules, regulations, and laws of the State, Federal, pertaining to the collection, transportation, and disposal of used oil and other products
- Good verbal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Able to work under pressure and handle the stress of customer demands.
- Understand the difference in lubricant types and grades.
- Be proficient in Microsoft word and excel.
- Operate pumps, valves, and related equipment for blending.
- Work nights and weekends when required to meet customer demand.
- Assist blender with tasks as required.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Physical activity includes bending, reaching, stretching, and climbing in/out of tractors and on top of tanks in addition to various conditions dependent upon customer location/limitations.
- Able to work in inclement weather such as rain or cold for long periods of time.
- Capable of lifting, pushing, pulling, and/or moving from less than 100 pounds to over 600 pounds using proper equipment and safe lifting techniques minimizing the risk of injury.
- Load trailer with finished lubricants for transport as required.
Please click the link below to apply or send your resume to:
Please visit our Facebook page: